Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vote for the God of All Hotties!!!

TEAM AIDEN
Aiden Arrington from Jillian Dodd's The Keatyn Chronicles, is competing in the YA Crush Tourney hosted by the awesome YA Sisterhood and he needs your vote.  If you are familiar with The Keatyn Chronicles and with Aiden, then I know you're already cheering him on, because let's face it girls, once you meet him, he owns you.  If not............then get ready to get up close and personal with "The God of all Hotties." Special Bonus:  If Aiden wins the tournament, Jillian has agreed to post a very long sneak peek for LOVE ME.  That is 5 full days, 34,000 words, about the first quarter of the book!!!
About Aiden Arrington
Also known as:  The God of all Hotties. 
Drives:  White Maserati GS.
Kissing him:  He always leaves you wanting more.
How he picks up a girl:  He doesn’t.  They come to him.  He just chooses. 
Height:  6’2”  Weight:  190  Grade:  Junior
Eye color:  Emerald green with flecks of blue and rim of golden. 
Hair color:  Dark blonde.
Positive aspects of personality/best qualities: Strong, outspoken, blunt, confident, smart, southern gentleman, passionate about life, fun, humble, driven, well-adjusted, intense, honest, mannered.
He has a deep sexy laugh, great legs, and a lean, athletic body.   
.
Want to know more about Aiden? Well, there is no one better to tell us than Keatyn herself.  Let's see what she thinks about one of Aiden's best attributes...one of his very special talents......kissing.  
Pretty soon we are stuck at the very top of the Ferris wheel, looking down at the pretty lights.  He says, “Boots.” I raise my head up, and that’s when he kisses me.  A slow, perfect, time-stood-still, fireworks-in-my-eyes kind of kiss. And it was just a little kiss. No open mouths, no tongues; just a kiss.  A little teeny kiss.  Holy shit.  I’m in love with him...Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd.  
He leads me out of the party and across the hall, opens the door to an empty dorm room, turns on a lamp, then gently pushes me up again the door and kisses me.  Again, it's a slow, soft, amazing kiss that makes me feel like he's kissing my soul.  Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd
“Don’t fight me anymore.”  I don’t get to reply. His lips quickly close the gap between his and mine.  All of a sudden, there is a huge clap of thunder and a bolt of lightening hits a tree not far from us. Rain starts coming down in buckets.  Aiden pulls me up off the ground and we laugh at how soaked we both instantly are.  And there in the pouring rain, I get The. Best. Kiss. Of. My. Entire. Life.  And I’m pretty sure with this kiss, he branded me. Seared his initials into my skin.  Like bite marks from a vampire. I'm his.  Love Me by Jillian Dodd.   
If you are not already convinced, get ready to swoon, because the Hottie God himself is going to tell us his idea of the perfect date with Keatyn:
If I could take her anywhere on a date, I'd take her to our house in Napa Valley. We'd eat dinner outside, watch the sunset, drink a little wine. Then I'd take her down to the gazebo that is lit with twinkle lights and dance with her. When we dance it's like the rest of the world ceases to exist. My arms wrapped around her. Her body pressed against mine. The way her hair always smells like cotton candy. Whispering in her ear. And, of course, kissing. Lots of kissing.
Thanks for supporting Aiden!
Vote for Aiden here.

No comments :

Post a Comment